About Project 3
Project 3 is a Glasgow based professional coaching and support service for endurance athletes. Creating a community in which athletes at all levels can be nurtured and can feel relaxed and inspired. A place where those who turn up for sessions are humble, hardworking and encouraging.
The Project 3 Training Centre opened on 1st March 2020, and is a custom built training centre easily accessible from Glasgow city centre.
- Indoor bike sessions
- Swim analysis in Endless Pool
- Strength & Conditioning sessions open to all
- HIIT, Flexibility and core sessions open to all
- Coached run session Monday (at Riverside Museum, Pointhouse Road) and Thursday evenings (from the Project 3 Centre, Hillington)
- Training opportunities for athletes of all abilities
- Coaching programmes helping athletes reach their goals
See Membership page for pricing and options