ABOUT PROJECT 3
Project 3 is a Glasgow based professional coaching and support service for endurance athletes. Creating a community in which athletes at all levels can be nurtured and can feel relaxed and inspired. A place where those who turn up for sessions are humble, hardworking and encouraging.
- Indoor bike sessions
- Swim analysis in Endless Pool
- Strength & Conditioning sessions open to all
- HIIT, Flexibility and core sessions open to all
- Coached run session Monday (at Riverside Museum, Pointhouse Road) and Thursday evenings (from the Project 3 Centre, Hillington)
- Training opportunities for athletes of all abilities
- Coaching programmes helping athletes reach their goals
We are delighted to announce The Project 3 Endurance Centre in Hillington has now re-opened. Sessions details are available on the Centre timetable.
Currently sessions are operating via zoom in line with COVID restrictions and can be booked here.
The Centre is available for 1:1 fitness testing and the Endless Pool is open. Please contact us to arrange a booking for the Endless Pool.